Workplace Meditation & Mindfullness
Integrate Wellness' workplace meditation and mindfulness courses will provide your team with easy and effective techniques to destress and recharge, while also increasing energy and productivity.
Reduce employee stress, improve creativity and unleash innovation potential within your workplace with office meditation sessions led by Integrate Wellness. We offer in-office meditation sessions and programs tailor-made to your company’s goals, as well as yoga-based breathing and stretching.
Benefits of meditation and mindfulness in the workplace:
Prevents burnout and equips employees with stress and anxiety management tools
Improves productivity and creativity by allowing more mental space for ideas and problem-solving to occur
Employee retention rates increase as well-being becomes a priority in the workplace
Boosts team cohesion and improves communication as a result of the clarity that meditation brings
MINDFULNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
De-stress in the workplace with a six-week meditation program (30 to 40 minutes once a week, packaged as Wellness Wednesday’s).
This program is the most popular as it is easy to implement into the workplace, with employees experiencing the benefits not only at work but in all areas of their life.
Numerous studies have proven that meditation has the power to improve our health and wellbeing, here are just a few of the benefits:
- Lowered stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Increased energy, resilience and creative intelligence
- Ability to make high-speed, accurate decisions while staying calm under pressure
- Refined concentration, focus and memory skills
- Decrease in depression and addictive behaviours
- Emotional stability and greater intuition
- Strengthens relationship to self and others for more fulfilment and overall wellbeing
MINDFULNESS FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
This one-hour talk will cover:
- An introduction to meditation and mindfulness
- How to effectively manage stress through breathing and relaxation techniques
- Discussion about obstacles to meditation
- How to integrate meditation and relaxation into your daily life
- Q&A session
TAILOR-MADE ‘LEARN TO MEDITATE’ PROGRAMS
Integrate Wellness will cater to your company’s needs and goals.
Whether its working with employees, directors or coaching one-on-one, Integrate wellness provides easy and effective techniques to de-stress and recharge.